Anyone know where to source Wobbies????

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Looking for help sourcing Wobbies..... No clue what's out there, how hard they are to find, how expensive they are....... Looking for answers to these questions.

Anyone have any recomendations?????

At this point seems like Tassled is what we may be looking for.......

Thanks in advance! :)

Reactions: tlindsey

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Hey,I haven't seen ya around and didnt know you were into sharks now!
Check out Dreamaquatic,Yourfishstore and possibly Liveaquaria off the top of my head.
I am sure there are other sources and I cannot speak for any of them as I bought my sharks from local shops when O was into keeping them.

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Be prepared to grab your ankles though
$560 is grab your ankles?!?! To a FW raykeeper that is breath of fresh air.......

BUT if this place is considered expensive then I'm happier then a pig in slop.... Assumed they would be way more expensive.

Please keep the suggestions coming guys...... WAS just looking but this whole idea may be a lot more realistic then I thought it would be.

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Hey,I haven't seen ya around and didnt know you were into sharks now!
Check out Dreamaquatic,Yourfishstore and possibly Liveaquaria off the top of my head.
I am sure there are other sources and I cannot speak for any of them as I bought my sharks from local shops when O was into keeping them.
No salt at my place YET. But its clear the ray market has tanked. So rather then staying loyal to 5K gallons of FW I'm now looking at what I could fill tanks I can't sell here in Iowa with. Kept my huge skimmer from the eels cause figured I'd get frustrated with rays again and that seems to be happening so now its time to see what else is out there. Have always wanted a real shark and have always loved Stonefish so what would be cooler to keep then a cross of the 2?!?!?

Who is "o" if you don't mind me asking????

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
O is me....typo lol.

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
$560 is grab your ankles?!?! To a FW raykeeper that is breath of fresh air.......

BUT if this place is considered expensive then I'm happier then a pig in slop.... Assumed they would be way more expensive.

Please keep the suggestions coming guys...... WAS just looking but this whole idea may be a lot more realistic then I thought it would be.
To me it is. Keeping rays you're probably numb back there by now.

Freshmarine and amongthereef are the only other 2 that came up. They're out of stock but you could call to see. I'm sure they're seasonal.

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
To me it is. Keeping rays you're probably numb back there by now.
I guess you could say that. My nicest male would have paid for a small group of Wobbies from that place. BUT rays I would argue could be viewed as more of an investment if you bought them when I did......

dmopar74

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Mar 24, 2006
Tri cities washington
Wobbies are basically rocks that eat, I'm sure you know this already but personally I would have a hard time dedicating a huge tank for one fish that does nothing

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store