International Pumpkin Carving Contest
The Monster Pumpkin Mayhem Competition
Sponsored by Xtreme Aquatic Foods
Attention all Aquatic Photography Forum ghouls, ghosts, goblins and witches…With Fall in the air and Halloween just around the corner, it is about time for another APF Spirit contest!
It’s time for all of you to be creative folks, run to your local market, grab a big ol’ pumpkin or two and have yourself a grand ol’ carvin’ time with your friends, family, fish
Submit your picture to email@example.com and let the mayhem begin! Grand prize will be given out for best pumpkin submitted. Please see below for all contest rules and regulations. Happy carving and good luck!
Submit all entries to:
Subject heading in your email MUST state
"APFCONTEST - Pumpkin Contest - Member Name"
One summision Per Member.
All entries must be an aquatic-related animal/plant carving. Subject(s) can be any or any combination of the following:
Please be advised, that invertebrates, reptiles, mammals and/or plants that are not aquatic-related will not be considered for admission.
Submitting Period - October 1,2008 12:00am EST ~ October 26, 2008 11:59pm EST
Member Voting Period - October 27, 2008 12:00am EST ~ October 31, 2008 6:00pm EST
Xtreme Aquatic Foods has donated the following prize: 24oz CICHLID DIET- 1.5mm Pellet- http://www.xtremeaquaticfoods.com/5.html
Participating members and staff must attain 50 posts or higher to be qualified.
To prove authenticity of the pumpkin, you will have to add the letters "APF" somewhere on the pumpkin (either carve the letters or mark it with a marker). Just a small little carving is fine, so your creative work isn't compromised.
* All carvings must be aquatic related *
• We will ship the prize worldwide.
• APF and any affiliated APF sponsor(s) reserve the rights to deny or reject any participant. Only one number per member, no member is allowed to attempt registering under more than one member name/identity on APF.
• In the case of Damage or Lost in the mail of a complimentary (free) raffle, there will not be a replacement prize.
• By entering this raffle, you are confirming and agree to have done in full - completely and comprehensively reviewed the terms/rules that apply and you have complied to hold no liability to either APF or any of affiliated APF sponsor(s) in violation of any State and/or Local law(s) in your Country/State (and/or within that Country/State).
• To participate, a member must be 18 years old. Otherwise, a parent/legal guardian must enter for the member.
• Members on "Probation" status or any member who registers under more than one name might not/will not be qualified to enter our APF raffle(s). Members who have (previously) offended one or more terms/rules of our APF raffle may be restricted in partaking this and/or any future raffles, contests and community events bestowed or sponsored by APF.
• Certain au courant raffle rules may be voided in different/separate raffles. Details and Guidelines are subject to change without advanced notice.