Silver Tier Aquanero, Distinguised Academic

Aquaticfan

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2013
Colorado
Ive got a nomination Id like to make.

Someone thats done tons for people in some of the most dire needs of fish the hobby with their fish in need. This one individual stands up and represents and assists almost everytime some one post a thread about an ill fish or fish dying or fish in trouble. This one person seems to always be first to the rescue and always has great advice with quality knowldge and experince. I have a ton of respect for him as what he does also is something that im very interested in and try to pride myself in....... and hope I can learn a fraction of what he knows. The treatment, proper medication and care of ill and or trouble conditioned fish and helping those owners that need to treat, fix or rescue them. Not only does this individual have great vast knowldge on this subject he has years of experince in many aspects of the Hobby. Lets say hes been around the block plenty..

Our very own Tom Aka Aquanero.

All anyone needs to do is browse the forums here..........

http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/fo...-Health-Issues

And you will find his name to the rescue more then anyone. He helps so many folks with stuff.

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
He needs to work on the Jorzey accent but otherwise I vote yes.

Sent from Samsung 4G Microwave

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
U guys pumping out awards huh?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Well yeah... We have nine years of MFK experience plus an untold number of years in the hobby as a whole to make up for! You know, I forgot you had more than just the 450 and the goonch tank... ;)

The goonch tank is a 300, right?

If you know anyone who deserves to be recognized, start a thread!

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
yep Aquanero is the in-house fish Doc. what would we do without him?

I never thought about him having that accent. FUNNY

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
I logged off last night and logged on to a message saying I received an award........how cool was that. Just an FYI my accent's not that bad I'm not one of The Bowery Boys! Fuggedaboutit! LOL.

In all seriousness, I worry everytime I give someone advice. It is diffacult to go off a discription, a fuzzy picture also so many symptoms that overlap. Trying to get more info and the member logged off. I really worrie about what I tell people and second guess myself all the time. I try my best to help everyone as best I can and litterally have had nights I couldn't sleep waiting to see what happened to a fish I gave advice about. I do a lot of reading and reasearch to give the best advice I can and I realize everytime I do I'm not only representing myself but because my name is in RED I rpresent MFK as well.

So again, thank you all for this.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store