Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2005
Cologne
www.andreaswerth.net
Real Name
^^^
phishphorphun said:
However, I can't remember what the exact scores were. How come we can't see our scores after the results are posted? Can't "your score" be included in the results?
Hi Bobby,
it´s already there, simply go to the detail page with the big version of the photo, there you will find your vote! You have to be logged in, of course. Anyway, i ask my friend for assistance to change it at the result page, too.

Andreas Werth

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2005
Cologne
www.andreaswerth.net
Real Name
^^^
Hi Bobby,
believe me: it was there since we started with Carstens software :)
I also wrote it before: click, i´m sure you missed that. Of course you can´t see it if you are not logged in.

This is also working with all older contests.

phishphorphun

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 18, 2005
Maryland, USA
I believe you Andreas. What is weird is I remember seeing it before. But I thought with the recent changes it was accidentaly left out.

Okay. Now I feel better. I just pulled it up on my other computer. It's not there. It's there on this computer, but not on the other one. :-o

Before, I was viewing each photo on the other computer as I was typing my post on this one. It most have something to do with my internet settings on the other computer.

At least I'm not imagining things. :-D

Andreas Werth

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2005
Cologne
www.andreaswerth.net
Real Name
^^^
Hi Bobby,
i´m quite sure it has something to do with cookies. From time too time i have to login twice or three times on apf, until i´m recocnized by both portal and forum. Didn´t found out yet why - perhaps a similar problem on your computer?

paradise

Plecostomus
Original poster
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2005
Cali
Andreas, that is weird, when you click on the photo you get a detail page, but it shows only "average vote" not Your vote.

phishphorphun

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 18, 2005
Maryland, USA
paradise said:
Andreas, that is weird, when you click on the photo you get a detail page, but it shows only "average vote" not Your vote.
Ed, on this computer it shows "your vote" on my other one it doesn't. Definitely something with how each computer's settings gets the right cookies.

Andreas Werth

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2005
Cologne
www.andreaswerth.net
Real Name
^^^
Ed, if the forum recognizes you as paradise, you should see the votes from the account "paradise" on the detail page. Or did you vote with your technical admin account?
If the software would not regognize you, you wouldn´t be allowed to vote at all. But since you were able to do that, everything should be fine.

It should look like this:

RazorBlade

Feeder Fish
Mar 16, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
www.geocities.com
Real Name
John
Occupation
Director
Congratulations to Bjarne on the win.

To be honest, none of the Top3 were my pick for the contest - I was actually leaning more towards CDM's entry and Jay's entry. Haha, guess we all have different taste. :p

And with squidfish's comments dead-on, I have nother further to add. ^_^

P.S. I too am surprised at the low voter turn-out. 23-27 votes is surprisingly low.

Andreas Werth

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2005
Cologne
www.andreaswerth.net
Real Name
^^^
Andreas Werth said:
Do you show us your striatum in the near future?
Wow, this could lead to some misunderstanding.
In fact, i don´t want Alan to show us any part of his brain, but his killies ;-)
Just for the record.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store