Aquatic POTM April Discussion Thread

phishphorphun

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 18, 2005
Maryland, USA
Btw, I figured out the mystery with the different cookies.

If you put the site in your "favorites" folder with a search engine, it doesn't recogize all the cookies. It may be a IE thing. But, I just saved all my favorites without using the Netscape search results window and everything is working like it should.

Sorry for hijacking this very important thread on such non-related information. However, this is where it started and I don't want to move it for this secondary conversation.

alanhill

Feeder Fish
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2004
Greater Manchester, England
Real Name
just Alan
Occupation
Teacher
Andreas Werth said:
Wow, this could lead to some misunderstanding.
In fact, i don´t want Alan to show us any part of his brain, but his killies ;-)
Just for the record.
:rolleyes:

Remember the wise words of Woody Allen, 'Don't mess with my brain, it's my second favourite organ!' :lol: :lol: :lol:
The striatum tank needs some work and some more plants before I point a camera at them again. The shots I have so far were just for practice - they don't bear any comparison with this month's POTM photos.

Alan

Last edited by a moderator:

Andreas Werth

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2005
Cologne
www.andreaswerth.net
Real Name
^^^
phishphorphun said:
If you put the site in your "favorites" folder with a search engine, it doesn't recogize all the cookies. It may be a IE thing. But, I just saved all my favorites without using the Netscape search results window and everything is working like it should.
Sorry Bobby, i don´t understand this exactly. Sometimes i wonder, whether there are different cookies for portal and forum. I´m using firefox and have this problem at work and at home.

alanhill said:
Remember the wise words of Woody Allen, 'Don't mess with my brain, it's my second favourite organ!'
:)
Alan, i´m very glad you read my additional message before acting without due consideration!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store