Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
G

Original poster
wow, I dont know what is going on. All you have to do is reload the page guys.

As far as the comment on two pics by the same guy, NO, usually that would not be allowed, BUT, I ended up w/only 8 photos, so I used 2 of them, and one of mine :cry: :cry:

WE are getting busier and busier as far as post and thread count. But POTM submissions and voting has been abysmal. We are trying to figure it out, but nothing is helping so far.

G

Original poster
OK, I fixed and renamed the images to be unique, every month from now on. It's weird, we never had that problem. It may have something to do w/the photo shrink mod. Anyways, please let me know if you still have problems. You may still have to refresh the page.

elTwitcho

Feeder Fish
Nov 4, 2004
Toronto, Canada
Submission numbers aside, I think the quality of entries in this contest are as good or maybe even better than last month's. That at least was the reason I haven't submitted anything yet, simply because while I'm proud of my photos and think they are getting better, I realize they aren't up to par with the stuff people are submitting here. It's not a number of people on the site thing, it's a "holy damn the competition is stiff" issue.

Though to be honest, I don't recall seeing an anouncement that you were taking submissions for POTM at any point, so maybe like me, people just missed it. I dunno, still amazing pictures anyway, I voted and put in my two cents

G

Original poster
ElTwitcho, submit, submit, submit. What's the worst that can happen, right?

As far as the announcement, there is a rolling marquee at the top of each page, 3-4 emails this month, and the fact that it's MONTHLY :) :) :)

elTwitcho

Feeder Fish
Nov 4, 2004
Toronto, Canada
Woah woah woah, I never said or implied that I was observant... ;)

You can count on me for next month anyhow, my shots are still not quite up there but coming along very nicely IMO.

Kushka4paws

Feeder Fish
Jul 27, 2004
Northern Indiana
Wow! I definately had a hard time this month. It will be interesting to see what people go for this month.

[smilie=c:

G

Original poster
elTwitcho said:
You can count on me for next month anyhow, my shots are still not quite up there but coming along very nicely IMO.
That 's the spirit :)

CDM

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2005
Hey Ed, it's weird that though set the poll as "NO" show the poll results, I can still see the voting result.

G

Original poster
CDM it's all part of the same problem we are having w/no info shown and no quick reply or other things. Daniel is working on it. One of the files for this site was reverted back to it's original state, so it's not passing on the info to the site on all the cool modifications, such as the Vote mod, the Quick reply, the Merit badges, the phish amount, and all personal user info. IT's all there, just not showing up in the threads. We know what the problem is and are working on it.
Ed

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store