Are tropical fish protected by animal cruelty laws? 12 monsters murdered in Ohio.

jonah h2o

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 2, 2016
san diego California
I just can't pay for shipping, totally would if I could.

Reactions: GamerChick5567

millerkid519

Aimara
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2015
stratford ontario canada
My best advice is to make a police report then when it comes to divorce proceedings custody and anything else you have police documented proof of the wrong doings and her mental state also record all your conversations. Yes I know this is a huge loss and I would be on the verge of a friggen meltdown bit it can all benifits you in the long run.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Why take it out on the fish?...wife's car getting repo'd was your fault?
Hello; During my two divorces I was enlightened as to how many things were my fault.
But nope, catching her in bed with another dude is all on me.
Hello; If he was one of your best friends, then I have had a similar experience.
Hope the karma bank comes to collect on the high interest loan she took out.
Hello; Looks like another Wal-Mart betta on the way.

hope you don't have kids
I do, three boys
Hello; This will be tough. I did not have children so was lucky that way. My parents divorced and some of it was bitter. Hope you can keep the kid's out of the middle. My parents played my little brother during their struggle.

my fish were my therapy
Hello; Pretty sure that fish in doctors waiting rooms are known to reduce blood pressure.

Hello; Too late for the fish this time but always try to change locks. I do this now.

Fish Tank Travis

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2016
Dayton, OH
As others have mentioned, definitely take care of your highest priorities first.

I do know of a place where you can get probably get some decent sized pacu, red tail cats, and probably even a hybrid cat as well. I'm from Dayton and when/if you're interested in checking into this, let me know and I will check the place out to see what they have.

Again, very sorry to hear about the whole situation.

PatrickMW36

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2016
Chicago
Would have been 2 years this March.
Okay I saw a post not to long ago that I thought was this same pond. Yea man that sucks. Something similar happened to me when I was in HS but it was my fault. My mom makes jewelry for fun and she had gallon jugs of chemical treated water for cleaning and I thought it was brand new spring water and put some Into a tank that had newts in it and it killed them all.

Reactions: GamerChick5567

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Got her on video tonight saying the Oscar and jack Dempsey died first and she didn't stick around with a stop watch to see how long it took the pacu to die.
Good,now was she saying those things with the children present in the video?....recorded cellphone bragging might be great to have too!

jonah h2o

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 2, 2016
san diego California
wow rough.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store