Aril 2012 "Monster M Avatar" Contest... Where's the voting Poll?

kevinfleming21

Jurassic Aquatics
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2010
Chandler, AZ
We are aiming to make it easier for everyone to enter and participate. I think you guys will like what's coming. Still gonna be prizes to win. Sorry for any inconvenience. :)

heatherbeast

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2009
Atlanta, GA
heatherbeast.deviantart.com
Multiple categories, perhaps? My curiosity is piqued. Thank you for coming up with an alternative, Kevin, it's better than nothing at all. For those of us who entered, should we hold off on displaying the avatars we created? Or will those still be eligible for the new event?

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
Not being rude, but i had a feeling this would keep a lot of people from entering...

I would honestly say, either A) Make every one hand draw the logos using whatever type of pen / pencil / marker they wanted or B) Let people use computers and specify they can use a more useful design program than paint, at least Illustrator or Photoshop... then i'm sure you will have a few more entries...

Anyway, will be interesting to see what new rules you guys come up with...

Mastiffman

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2010
MI.
TropheusAndMore.com
We are aiming to make it easier for everyone to enter and participate. I think you guys will like what's coming. Still gonna be prizes to win. Sorry for any inconvenience. :)
Thanks for chimming in. Looking forward tot he next contest...

:( First contest I've entered. Sweet
Yeah! same here!

Multiple categories, perhaps? My curiosity is piqued. Thank you for coming up with an alternative, Kevin, it's better than nothing at all. For those of us who entered, should we hold off on displaying the avatars we created? Or will those still be eligible for the new event?
THIS is a Good question... Any comment on this Kevin?

Not being rude, but i had a feeling this would keep a lot of people from entering...

I would honestly say, either A) Make every one hand draw the logos using whatever type of pen / pencil / marker they wanted or B) Let people use computers and specify they can use a more useful design program than paint, at least Illustrator or Photoshop... then i'm sure you will have a few more entries...

Anyway, will be interesting to see what new rules you guys come up with...
There has to some limitations I would think as some people just have the natural urge to Cheat, no matter what they are doing... Unfortunately. But I think that if someone is motivate, using MS Paint or othe like programs is good way to really see someones artisitic abilities...

kevinfleming21

Jurassic Aquatics
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2010
Chandler, AZ
We are still in the process of coming up with a new format. It was a decision from Li and myself that most people on MFK do not have time, or usage of MS paint to contribute. The new contest will not involve MS paint and should give everyone a much easier way to participate. I will update you guys as soon as everything is ready to rock and roll. Thank you all for your patience!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store