Arowana acting strangely

Rawb

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 6, 2019
Thanks for all the replies! My phone got lost and that's pretty much my only internet capable device :( but I did end up putting up some old magazine centerfolds and it seemed to have taken care of that problem quite nicely! No more wild jumping!
15560289179166291684799750664480.jpg

Reactions: tlindsey

islandguy11

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2017
Thailand
Thanks for all the replies! My phone got lost and that's pretty much my only internet capable device :( but I did end up putting up some old magazine centerfolds and it seemed to have taken care of that problem quite nicely! No more wild jumping!
Old magazine centerfolds? You mean like from Playboy? ;) No wonder he's calmed down, he's too busy checking out the curves lol. But glad to hear the jumping has stopped.

Rawb

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 6, 2019
Well everyone sad day for me. I don't know what happened. I left for work and everyone and everything was normal but I came home and my Aro had died, every other fish is fine. I will be posting a photo of his articulated skeleton after the maceration is complete, thank you all for helping me on this journey.

20190423_131929.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: islandguy11

islandguy11

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2017
Thailand
Well everyone sad day for me. I don't know what happened. I left for work and everyone and everything was normal but I came home and my Aro had died, every other fish is fine. I will be posting a photo of his articulated skeleton after the maceration is complete, thank you all for helping me on this journey.
Sorry to hear that Rawb :( -- esp. frustrating if it was seemingly doing well and cause of death is a mystery.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store