Arowana Sri Lanka

manujaya

Feeder Fish
Jul 17, 2011
Sri lanka
hello every body,
I just joind the site. Anybody from Sri Lanka?
I have over 20 years of experience in keeping various fish, treating them and feeding them, breeding them etc. I am planning to start a small scale investment on arowana. Actually planning to buy juvenile arowana and grow them and sell them. My tank capacity is about40 sq metres.
I would love to hear your opinion and advice on this investment, and how to sell the fish in Srilanka.
Thank you

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
welcome to mfk.. nice to meet you.. enjoy this great forum.. if you have questions just ask..

smitty03281964

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 5, 2010
Yeadon, Pennsylvania USA
Welcome to MFK.

manujaya

Feeder Fish
Jul 17, 2011
Sri lanka
Actually I have a problem with finding asian arowanas. I want high quality arowanas at a bargain price. I have already got hold of silver arowanas. Any contacts?

brich999

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2010
New Hampshire
Hello and welcome to mfk. What you have for a setup? 40sq meters is a lot let's see some pick of this monster grow out!

manujaya

Feeder Fish
Jul 17, 2011
Sri lanka
I am building it in stages (40 sqm). At the moment I am doing a pilot project on the feasibility and have 12 Silver aros in two 5X5 ft tanks. Any one interested in buying can contact me.

manujaya

Feeder Fish
Jul 17, 2011
Sri lanka
The first month have been uncomplicated. All the aros have had a growth rate of 1-2 inches per month. I have many secrets to reveal regarding a method I call as "being close to natural method" which cuts the costs, improves the life duration, enhance the colour and the health of the fish. Above all it reduces the burden of fish keeping.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store