Arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.

IoStrisciare

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 9, 2005
A Watery Grave
Many tanganyikans from leptosoma blue orchid, to juliedochromis regani, marlieri, to gold occelatus and nigripinnis.

Nice show quality frontosa blue lightning ikola.

calvus gold head, white and black calvus.

Also arrived-
very nice dwarf red tilapia- 1 in tilapia syndarae with beautiful patterns and orange red colour.

benitochromis batesi- well like SA apistogamma.

Crenicichla marmorata
wild green terror- rivultus.
Singapore 534762

email: cichlidsforever@hotmail.com

mon

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2005
singapore
Oh man... went down just now... saw the frontosa... very nice... whats more is that they have a damn big big pleco in one tank itself..... FREAKING HUGE!!!

bought 2 peacock bass... 2 for $10... haha... but in the other tank of peacock bass, it is selling for $50 each which got me confused as the ones i bought look exactly the same as the ones in the other tank... i was told it was a rarer species, anyway, the 2 peacock bass are now happily in my tank....

hopefully, they can adapt and not die on me, i travel from jurong to there, hell of a long trip... :ROFL: :ROFL:

dovii

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2004
singapore
The rarer ones were orinocensis, rarer as in their presence in Singapore.

Got a large specimen yesterday- nice colours.

Well fattened by a fellow forumer here>

The giant pleco is Adonis.

The first I ship from peru was bigger, but died bacause it's spikes were so long, it pierce the bags .
Some shppers were so void of common sense, they put it in a tub before putting in the bag, but the tub is so low, the fish pierce the top when it struggle.
Always not a nice feeling when a giant fish arrived dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store