ASAP PLEASE Did you ever see.....

Bentho

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2005
St. Augustine FL.
heat packs kill fish? I got a fish order in and there was 1 bag with 5 doa ecpt for 1 fish he was still breathing but real heavy. He died the next day. That bag was laying directly on 2 heat packs. The other bag in the same box the fish were perfect. I always tape them to the top (lid)and have news paper inbetween the pack and the fish bags. They look like the regular hand warmer packs not the big 36 hour ones. Ever hear of this or had problems with this? Thanks

Bentho

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2005
St. Augustine FL.
Thanks the person who I got this shipment from does not think this is possible. So please other vendors please reply so I can show him this. Thanks again

Fish Etc

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 5, 2006
West Covina, SOCAL
im also putting the heat packs on the top lid, with newspaper between the lid and the fish bag. The only thing is i ship 1-2 fish on each bag and i put some conditioner on it to avoid ammonia spike.

Bentho

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2005
St. Augustine FL.
Thanks for the replies. I thought I had it worked out he agreed to replace the fish. I sent paypal to cover the shipping now he's not returning my emails. I send one from another email address to see if he would reply asking about other fish and 15 mins later he replies. Sometimes I really hate this business and this is one of the people that everyone kisses his *** I'm not going to say who it is yet but he is a vendor here.
Sorry just needed to vent.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store