Asian arowana colors/types

theoentree

Feeder Fish
Oct 11, 2019
Is there a list anywhere on this site or out there on the net that covers all the different types of Asian Arowana like Crossbacks etc? One of those sticky notes looks like it used to have them but are now blank.

Reactions: BigShawn

The-Almighty-Zugs

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 9, 2019
Ontario, Canada
I would like to know this too. As you said, the stickies seem to be redacted or something. Or we're both not using it right lol.

And off topic, welcome to the MFK!

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Does look like the stickies were never quite completed. I'll look into it

islandguy11

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2017
Thailand
Yeah it's weird, the info in those stickies was there, and a lot of it. The posts are still there but all the info seems to have disappeared.

The-Almighty-Zugs

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 9, 2019
Ontario, Canada
Yeah it's weird, the info in those stickies was there, and a lot of it. The posts are still there but all the info seems to have disappeared.
Does look like the stickies were never quite completed. I'll look into it
It also looks like Wiggles hasn't been on for a while. But the info hasn't been there since I joined. And according to WaybackMachine, the info wasn't there in 2016 either. Hopefully we can get it back.

islandguy11

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2017
Thailand
I don't know about WaybackMachine but 100% for sure I've seen that info within the last year (and certainly also in 2018). I'm just wondering if it got lost since we transitioned to the new system earlier this year.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store