Gold Tier Award Upgrade: tlindsey, Esteemed Contributor

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
For December end of the month voting

tlindsey tlindsey is currently recognized as a Notable Contribitor, a bronze tier award.

Here is the thread in which he was awarded the bronze tier medal-

https://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/...notable-contributer-nomination-bronze.692162/

However, this strikes me as being slightly less than such a member deserves. Tlindsey is one of the key drivers of conversation on the forum. He's in nearly every new member thread, is a font of knowledge and really helps facilitate the desired sense of community for the forum. Tlindsey drives conversation on this forum in a similar manner to other greats with the award, persons no less notable than JK47 JK47 , kendragon kendragon , and Red Devil Red Devil .

On top of all that, in nearly eight years on the forum, he's never had an infraction. That's something that not even I can claim. (Yes, I too used to be an uppity little $*** back in the day).

Using the strength of the evidence in the original nomination, I feel it is time to correct this egregious oversight.

What say you all?

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
I just found this part of the forum last night lol I always wondered how people got the awards. That being said I'd agree, he gets my vote for what it's worth. Even when he has nothing to contribute he atleast tags someone who may and is always supportive.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store