Status
Not open for further replies.

Peanut_Power

Running From The Hammer...
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
YEAH BABY YEAH!! FINALLY!! Total props to Anthony! He is the new man of the hour, day, week! ! I just happened to be in the right place at the right time! Oh man I am soo stoked! I've wanted Crenicichla sp. 'cobras' for a looong time! But they are so pricey that I haven't been able to....but now THANKZ TO ANTHONY! My quest for these awesome pikes is finally over! I am gettin his last five cobras for $250!! How freakin awesome is that!? I am still smilin soo big it hurts!! I highly recommend buying from Anthony if you never have, or if your thinkin about it! Totally awesome guy! Very friendly, great fish quality, awesome shippin! 5 star seller! WAHOO! THANKZ AGAIN FOR THIS ANTHONY! I'll post pics when i get them...gettin marms from Rapps this week also...great week for pikes! :D

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
lol, sounds awesome! I wanna see pictures when you get them in =)

Peanut_Power

MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
There is no cure for me! LoL!! I'm gonna die loving pikes! :D Tis my goal to become great like Vin Kutty...when you think pikes..you'll think Peanut_Power...lol...thats my dream for some day. I'm A gonna breed them too! Another accomplishment for the records! ;)

xxxdrewww

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2005
Henderson
noi theres still time prep the O.R. were doin a labotamy

Peanut_Power

MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
Tis a start!! Now that I'm gettin more pikes, I'm well on my way! :D Just need more tankz and still more pikes! It would be kewl to have ALL the Lugubris group pikes! OH BABY!

AngelicGreenTerror

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2005
El paso, Texas
Peanut_Power said:
Tis a start!! Now that I'm gettin more pikes, I'm well on my way! :D Just need more tankz and still more pikes! It would be kewl to have ALL the Lugubris group pikes! OH BABY!
Peanut, remember, you are no longer allowed to have any sugar... You know how hyper you gets when you eat sugar.. but congrats anyways... Good luck with all that stuff now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store