Back in business...

Wiggie

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2017
Charlotte, NC
Hello all. Im back from about a 6 year hiatus and cant BELIEVE I have gone this long without fishes!! In the past have mostly kept South Americans, Tanganikans, and there was one reef--40 breeder. I loved it but that was all I could handle. (Small saltwater=high maintenance!) Unfortunately I am wanting to go down the Central American road, unfortunately because I am limited to a 30 long. Its cycling and has perfect parameters for Central...looking into Sajicas possibly...but will look into other suggestions as I realize this is a pretty small tank. Dimensions 12X16X36" or so. Glad to be here to soak up the knowledge!

Alexxxxsv14

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2008
anaheim/orange CA
some nanoloteus would be a good choice too, sajica are great but idk if a big male would enjoy a 30 gal

Wiggie

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2017
Charlotte, NC
some nanoloteus would be a good choice too, sajica are great but idk if a big male would enjoy a 30 gal
You're soooo right. I want a 75 for these fish and possibly Thorichthys species but cant get it for about a year. Ill look into the nanoloteus! Thanks.

SantaMonicaHelp

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Hello all. Im back from about a 6 year hiatus and cant BELIEVE I have gone this long without fishes!! In the past have mostly kept South Americans, Tanganikans, and there was one reef--40 breeder. I loved it but that was all I could handle. (Small saltwater=high maintenance!) Unfortunately I am wanting to go down the Central American road, unfortunately because I am limited to a 30 long. Its cycling and has perfect parameters for Central...looking into Sajicas possibly...but will look into other suggestions as I realize this is a pretty small tank. Dimensions 12X16X36" or so. Glad to be here to soak up the knowledge!
Hi Wiggie,
Welcome back ;)
What is your favorite fish?

Zhenya

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store