Back in the game with some new friends

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA
They are good and still bright as can be. They want to eat everything lol
Yeah. It’s amazing how aggressive and robust these become with age and size. A lot of people underestimate them.

Reactions: Matteus

FunWow!

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2008
Rhode Island
Yeah. It’s amazing how aggressive and robust these become with age and size. A lot of people underestimate them.
Yeah one of the best pikes. I thought about some of them other pikes you got but decided no to. How do they compare to zebrina?

Reactions: mrrobxc

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA
Everything looks great!

I've seen multis and zebrinas together before and am thinking about putting mine together, but I still worry about the younger multils vs. adult zebrina. Your setup seems to be another vote of confidence.
I think it works since the tank is currently overcrowded. I doubt it’ll work long term as they pair off. I’ll let you know if world war three breaks out.

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA
Just been busy with school so I had to get rid of everything but I think I'm finally starting something up so I thought I'd check in lol
Same thing happened to me. Then I got a PT a job at a fish store and ended up with 8 tanks on my apartment my sophomore year!

crenicichla444

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2013
Michigan
Same thing happened to me. Then I got a PT a job at a fish store and ended up with 8 tanks on my apartment my sophomore year!
Yeah man those employee discounts (segrest farms wholesale prices went crazy haha) just make spending money so much easier lol

I think I'm gonna keep some native fish, they really don't get any love IMO we have some pretty interesting and beautiful predatory fish that we can catch and keep free of cost.

Your pikes look really good forreal man. If you get a spawn from any of them just hmu I'd be more than ready to buy some fry from you!

Reactions: Matteus
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store