Status
Not open for further replies.

Peanut_Power

Running From The Hammer...
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
Sup Wes!! Sent you an email about these beauties, but figured I would bring it up in here. I want to get the one you have for sale...7" i think you said it was. Omaha International Airport is the closest airport to me. Thankz man, hope yaz still have it! Cheers,
Jer

BTW...can you get in Bagarius suchus?

Peanut_Power

MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
You sure? Cuz its kinda nipply around here right now, just got 11" of snow at least. It is warming up, but in the mornings its in the teens most of the time. And FedEx/UPS don't deliver to my house until 12:00 at the soonest since I am in the country, can I still get a live garuntee on it?

estubbaly

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2005
My yarrelli came in february New England weather with 3 ATF's and 3 baby pbass and all are doing fine...Wes is the man when it comes to shipping fish!!!

Peanut_Power

MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
Sweet....consider it mine...waitin till tonight to make sure my check got put on my account. Can you hook me up with a current stock like Wes? Thankz!! could you also send me a shippin quote? 68876! Thankz!

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2006
DC-MD-VA
Peanut_Power said:
You sure? Cuz its kinda nipply around here right now, just got 11" of snow at least. It is warming up, but in the mornings its in the teens most of the time. And FedEx/UPS don't deliver to my house until 12:00 at the soonest since I am in the country, can I still get a live garuntee on it?
hey jer, you know that "HOLD ON STATION" method :D :ROFL: use that but make sure it hold at the main station. so you can get first thing in the morning...

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store