Bass and more bass

ExoticGREEN

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2010
$0uth3rn C@l1f0rn!@
image.jpeg
Almost lost my xingu tonight. Literally got done feeding then all of sudden went belly up and had like seizures/choking. I added prAzi pro for the orino. Which is breathing hard. I grabbed the xingu and revived him. Super glad! Pulled through! Had him by the tail and moved him back and forth for 20-25mins till he could swim on his own. This how he looks now. Still recovering. Not sure if it was cause of the prazipro. All the other bass are fine.(except the orino)image.jpeg
Sorry for derail. Happy this dude didn't croak. I would have been done....

isde02

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2011
Ohio
View attachment 1213054
Almost lost my xingu tonight. Literally got done feeding then all of sudden went belly up and had like seizures/choking. I added prAzi pro for the orino. Which is breathing hard. I grabbed the xingu and revived him. Super glad! Pulled through! Had him by the tail and moved him back and forth for 20-25mins till he could swim on his own. This how he looks now. Still recovering. Not sure if it was cause of the prazipro. All the other bass are fine.(except the orino)View attachment 1213055
Sorry for derail. Happy this dude didn't croak. I would have been done....
Some years ago when I was keeping Oscars, I lost a few to the same thing, I never figured out what it was. Check your water parameters bro, I wouldn't want you to lose a bass.

Reactions: ExoticGREEN

FishNCash

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2009
Earth
Damn bro...what did u feed the xingu? I had that happenned in the past when it ate blood worm ice cube. Probably got a brain freeze.

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
They are telling you they wanted that tank upgrade ;)
Hope all is well bud. I know the feeling.
DId you dose the prazi at full dose?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store