Bronze Tier Bderick67 , Notable Academic

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
For December EOM voting-

Bderick67 is one of the most knowledgeable members on MFK when it comes to the captive husbandry of arowanas. He has a long and well established history of providing first rate information to other members in regards to all aspects of arowanas. His posts in the Arowana Section total more than his posts in his next five most commonly posted areas combined. Bderick67 has contributed an incredible wealth of knowledge to the site which has notably improved the overall available knowledge base of the community.

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
Yes

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
Thank you for the nomination.

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
yes for me too... he does give great advice.

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ

No offense to the nominy , but I do not hang out in arrow section, but it was stated in other threads proof was needed via threads?

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
No offense to the nominy , but I do not hang out in arrow section, but it was stated in other threads proof was needed via threads?
Clarification: http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/f...g-Someone-Announcements-*READ-BEFORE-POSTING*

Step 5- Fill in the body of your message like you would with any other post. You don't really need to do anything, but the more effort you put into your post, the better the chance of your nominee being awarded their award.

Step 6- You will ideally have at least one link to something to prove that the member who has been nominated deserves the award. The higher the award, the stronger the supporting evidence for it must be. A gold award with no evidence will almost certainly not be supported.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store