Betta soroity name ideas

Suzisuzisuzi

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2019
I have a mini sorority of 2 and with getting a new tank and moving some existing fish there have room to get a better sized soroity. I've already asked in another part for tips on introducing new fish. Now I'm here on a more frivolous topic, names. My girls are Stella and Luna. Any ideas for names that fit the Latin/sky/space theme? So far I can think of Aurora, Celeste, Nimbus... Any other ideas?

sikoko

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2009
Groton,ct
Get seven and name them after the pleaidies constellation they are chased by Orion. I believe the myth goes that Athena saw some of her nymphs being chased so she saved them by making them a constellation. Then Zeus in his own petty way put Orion behind them after he died to chase them forever.

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
Get seven and name them after the pleaidies constellation they are chased by Orion. I believe the myth goes that Athena saw some of her nymphs being chased so she saved them by making them a constellation. Then Zeus in his own petty way put Orion behind them after he died to chase them forever.
Ahhh good old Zeus.

Suzisuzisuzi

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2019
Can't fit 7... Have settled on names for the new bettas: Celestia and Aurora. I can only show the pet store photo of Aurora as she is the smallest, clearly non dominant, the fastest swimmer in the tank and an excellent hider.

20191017_195539.jpg

20191016_091458.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store