Bicher Tourism

Burbotman

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2006
Canada
pophead;795246; said:
I'll have to go to the museum next time I'm down there, looks like a nice fish!
If anyone does go to Drumheller, be sure to visit the Reptile Museum in the middle of the town. Some guy converted an old food store into his personal collection of rare reptiles. He has over 150 different tanks with literally everything. Highlights are the 650lb gator, salt water and nile crocs, black mamba, anacondas...I could go on and on. Everything looks very well cared for with decent size tanks.

ocellatus

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 20, 2006
Canada
ARRRGH!! Last summer we camped in Drumheller and I was voted down on a visit to reptile world :irked: Sounds pretty cool....

I did spend the day at the Royal Tyrel though, and you are right, awesome museum made better with Bichirs :headbang2 !

O

hurricane_redbone

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2007
Joboland
www.myspace.com
Burbotman;795187; said:
I had thought it was a lap like Razman, however my experiance outside of Endi's,Del's, Ornates and Sen's is very limited.
Thoughts anyone? It was a very nice speciman, long and lean with that wonderfull protruding lower jaw.
it might be a lap... but a museum usually has connection and a budget to boot so it wouldnt suprise me if its a endli congicus....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store