Bichir with wound

Ali-T

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2022
Good morning all
Just an update. 2weeks in QT, medication with Sulfaplex 5 measures every 3 days plus daily Stress Guard, and my little man is doing great. he is eating 2x a day Pellets in the AM and frozen or chicken in the evening. Swimming all over the tank. To all the people who offered advise and especial to "Rocksor" for your guidance, i thank you. I am sure we still have a while in QT but i am confident he will return to his home and his other tank mates in the near future. Here is a picture i took of my little man a few minutes ago. Thanks to all, Regards Ali

little man 08072022.jpeg

Reactions: Caveden and kno4te

Ali-T

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2022
Good morning all. Update. today is 4 weeks since my little man went into a QT. He had healed very well, and from Thursday i will start the transition process to his home tank (today was medication day so Thursday would be the next). I am over the moon that he had mended. I have him on a varied protein diet and he eats twice a day (small portions), i also medicate is StreeGuard every day and water change and filter clean every week. I am very thank full for all the comments and advise i have received. the knowledge i have gained has been noted. "Little Man" thanks you. Keep well and warm regards Alison

Draco 18July2022.jpeg

Reactions: tlindsey

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Good morning all. Update. today is 4 weeks since my little man went into a QT. He had healed very well, and from Thursday i will start the transition process to his home tank (today was medication day so Thursday would be the next). I am over the moon that he had mended. I have him on a varied protein diet and he eats twice a day (small portions), i also medicate is StreeGuard every day and water change and filter clean every week. I am very thank full for all the comments and advise i have received. the knowledge i have gained has been noted. "Little Man" thanks you. Keep well and warm regards Alison

View attachment 1499486
Great update

Reactions: kno4te
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store