Jun 29, 2020
Price
Region
Southeast
State
Georgia
Pickup or shipping
Shipping or Pickup
I am looking to buy either some babies, or adults. Mainly looking for the Bifas Rio Chacamax, but would consider other Bifas. The most I want to spend is $75 for adults. As far as babies I would consider up to $65.

mr cichlid

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2017
I got group of small ones from COTA. Will be thinning the herd in a month +/-. If you haven't scored any by then p.m. me. I recommend going directly to the source but he has a $100 min and I could come off much smaller quantity

Reactions: sohcex2020

sohcex2020

Feeder Fish
Jun 29, 2020
How much were you thinking of asking for them? I only need two. Also would need to find out how much shipping would be from you to me :)

I got group of small ones from COTA. Will be thinning the herd in a month +/-. If you haven't scored any by then p.m. me. I recommend going directly to the source but he has a $100 min and I could come off much smaller quantity

sohcex2020

Feeder Fish
Jun 29, 2020
I'm new on here and unable to pm I think haha.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
I'm new on here and unable to pm I think haha.
You have to make 5 posts in the forum where the posts count and then you can pm people. Make sure to refresh the page after the 5th post so the site lets you do it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store