bigrich545

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2008
cleveland,ohio
www.facebook.com
new2natives;4529115; said:
i have almost all my tanks at 80 ...

the current tsn i have was from another member on here, and he gave it to me because "it ate so well, and was growing soo fast"
needless to say 4 months later its the same size and rarely touches shrimp, pellets, or anything else I try.
take a reading of all your water parameters, and post them. ive never had a problem getting tsn to eat more, mine will eat till there huge.

bigrich545

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2008
cleveland,ohio
www.facebook.com
*** UPDATE ***
I figured out all that i spent on the trip it came out to exactly 1,213 dollers for everything, gas, food, if you want to add on time/ labor, well then it goes up alot more, 3 boys working 72 hours each :) , but anyway, i know alot of you were wondering, so i posted it, ill post more pics in a while
bigrich

benzjamin13

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Great job on the move!

Seems that a lot of people are enjoying this thread. However, this is starting to become a discussion and there is a 21 day auto close on Marketplace Forum Threads. I recommend that a new thread is made in the Catfish or GAD forum and you can post a link in this thread before it gets closed.

And technically, this thread should be closed since the fish have already exchanged hands. I'll leave it open for people to follow, but again, I recommend a new thread gets started in the GAD.

bigrich545

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2008
cleveland,ohio
www.facebook.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store