BIG FISH

conan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2005
I love BIG FISH!! I don't know wich one of my fish I like the best. I have a 6 mnth old Pacu who is allready about 15 inchs long and 12 inchs tall, he's great. And very friendly. Also I have an Arawana who is also about 15 inchs long. What a great sleak swimmer. He is very intriquing to watch! I also have two Clown Knives. One is about 8 inchs and the other is about 18. There fins move in a very smooth wave and there colors and spots are awesome!! I hear if you give them the room they all could be 3 to 4 feet long. I plan on upgrading to a BIGGER tank SOON!!

piranha45

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
kay
I think a 360g could suit those fish for quite a long while.... are you in highschool or what though?

d20monsteroscar20

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
Missouri City, TX
well I wish I had a tank that big. I have two oscars who everyday I think of saleing them, but I cant. I also get frustrated because I have to post some picts of them here but everytime I go to user cp and I add the picts theere is a message saying that they cant post the pict and I cant figure out y. But anyways nice collection you got there ihf.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store