Status
Not open for further replies.

aquaking

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2005
Seattle
www.myspace.com
I've decided to tear down my living room and i'm getting new floors. I've decided this is a good time to refinish my tank and build a stand while i'm at it. :cry: I'm in Seattle, WA. This is what i have.... If i can get more then what the fish store will give me then it's yours. need to be gone ASAP. thanks

2 small peacock bass 5 inches :grinyes:
1 red bay snook 5 inches :woot:
1 tiger shovelnose 12 inches :banhim:
1 ripsaw catfish (Oxydoras niger) 12 inches :naughty:

Please let me know if your interested.... :thumbsup:

P.S. The TRUST... sorry they arn't big enough for your tank i don't think... I was going to give them to you eventually, but I have other things i need to attend to. :swear: :swear: :swear:

aquaking

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2005
Seattle
www.myspace.com
I would just guess... and TRUST come get the 2 peacocks... you want the niger i'ma have to charge a lil bit. We can work out some kinda deal if you live around here.... just hit me up... im not to worried about paying face value... i dont like money really.... i like fish.... its a disease. heh

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
YOU DONT LIKE MONEY.....

aquaking

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2005
Seattle
www.myspace.com
Well... I do.... but i don't like taking money from the common person. If you where a fish retailer taking my fish then i'd be pissed..... or going to sell them....

Miles

Stingray King
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2005
Spokane, WA
Andre will be over in Seattle at the end of this month.. Might be interested in that P. Niger or Shovelnose.. We could re-sell them here on MFK :)

I really need to get my 360g tank set up..

Oh YEAH! The curator of fish in the New Orlean aquarium contacted me, and they are interested in the donation of an XL Ripsaw Cat.. Perhaps You, I, and MFK could help them out :) Maybe get an MFK sticker in a public aquarium!!

Let us know!

aquaking

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2005
Seattle
www.myspace.com
If he was big enough that would definitly be something I would do.... that's so awesome.... but they wouldn't mine he's to small..... and the breakdown has been letdown... i got beat up by my girlfriend after she heard what i was doing..... i think she got infected with the fish disease..... or it's just because she doesn't want to see her tiger shovelnose to go bye-bye.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store