Status
Not open for further replies.

Tucc185

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2005
Boulder, CO
www.reef2rainforest.com
Hi, wondering if you could get in stock baby black arowanas, I've been looking for a few for a looong time, and nobody seems to be able to get them. If it's easier, I'd be interested in anything under the 6" mark, but I would prefer babies, as hey have the coolest coloration. Also wondering if you have/could get Chaca sp. cats and Acestrorynchus barracudas, preferably falcirostris or falcatus, but i doesn't really matter. Thanks,
Mike

MANGCH1

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2005
???
i have a friend who wants a blk arowana. and i believe wes told him that their harder to acquire now. and that the price raised high on them. but i believe www.drsfosterandsmith.com should have some or soon to be.

MANGCH1

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2005
???
well the only store i knew of was some random fish warehouse in riverside california. forgot the name. was like hydro techniques or some way out nothing to do with fish name. but they were a huge warehouse. and told my friend they would order him babies. but this was a year ago. and the black aro that came had a eye missing. so i dont know. but they got the lil one with the colors.

Pangong_ilong

I want one too !
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
Fresh Meadow, NY
Black aros aren't illegal. Asians are. Our lfs said that they're getting smoe black aros, about 2-3", late this month or early nxt monht. They said that that's the only time they acquire baby ones.

bigbadsurge

Feeder Fish
Jan 26, 2006
L.A
I was nailing this gurl right, and all of a sudden my arowana in my 100 gal jumps out and lands on my wood floor. so i get up and went down to pick it up and i sliped and fractured my arm. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store