Black Diamond Stingrays

brucecost

Exodon
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2012
chicago
I have always gotten a quick response by calling, they have always seemed more then helpful and willing to send pictures of rays that I am interested in...................

Blkpiranha

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2007
I stopped by Aquascape last night after the NJAS show and was blown away. They literally have 30 black rays in one place. I saw everything from bread and butter Leos to exceptional quality p14. I snapped these pics to show my GF, but this may prove a point in this thread...
The only point proved is they have some black rays in stock. I wasn't looking for Henlei,mutts or hybrids. The only possible BD in your pictures was pic 3. Funny I never received a picture of that ray. It may be sold already and not picked up or it may not even be a black diamond. Oh well it's done and over with I will be shopping local. I just thought I would try out one of these American vendors and see how the experience was but it was lacking from the start.

Blkpiranha

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2007
Can't say they didn't try as they did reply a couple times but they just didn't meet my expectations for me to warrant spending a couple thousand dollars on a ray sight unseen.

AquaScapeOnline_Nicole

Jack Dempsey
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2010
Belleville, New Jersey
I leave for a while and this is what happens. :)
As mentioned, I had an emergency and had to run out immediately one day. Yes, I probably did drop the ball a little, and I do apologize for that, but I really didn't have the time to prepare someone to cover me and what I was working on.

@ hardhead, Not to be disrespectful, but Post #17 you asked male or female. That same ray was posted by me in post #27 with the tittle "Black Diamond Male Hybrid 1100.00.

@blkpiranha yes I do remember working with you. I sent you a ray pic which you said was not a BD. I am not an expert when it comes to these black rays. I went by what I was told and sent that pic. The other one that you see posted by shookones is here and I was working on pics of that one, when unfortunately I had to leave. And I am sorry for that.

I am asked a million times a day for pics and stock lists by email, pms, phone calls, etc. It is very easy to forget who was asking for what. But to come on a forum, and bash us for not sending pics quick enough is a little unfair. There are thousands of members on this site, not including the 3 other sites I deal with, in addition to aquascapeonline.com itself and the wonderful members that come to the store. ;)

We are vendors here, but we are also people; sometimes its not bad communication, its a family emergency.

Now let's get back to selling fish!!!!

festaedan

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2013
Maryland
do you have any flower, motoro, hybrid, yepezi, or marbles?

AquaScapeOnline_Nicole

Jack Dempsey
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2010
Belleville, New Jersey
Or any black rays and hybrids you have left if you could update the stock list, thank you
I am working on a new stingray thread as we speak. Should be started today.

do you have any flower, motoro, hybrid, yepezi, or marbles?
I have one Hybrid. Pics up shortly

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store