Feeder Fish
Jul 7, 2020
Region
Middle Atlantic Coast
State
Maryland
Pickup or shipping
Shipping or Pickup
Any Blk Umbee available n can be shipped!!
need a big male!! Thxs

mr cichlid

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2017
I have pair from COTA. Male 15" and female half the size. Dan sent me some from different blood lines but I can't confirm or deny it. I never planned on selling but recently the male doesn't let female out of cave unless spawning. They in 180 and need much larger aquarium. I ship fish often and have high success rate but will not guarantee a monster like this. I am not desperate to sell. P. M. Me with your price range and if we are both in the same neighborhood I will respond with pictures thanks

Ghettochef

Feeder Fish
Jul 7, 2020
I have pair from COTA. Male 15" and female half the size. Dan sent me some from different blood lines but I can't confirm or deny it. I never planned on selling but recently the male doesn't let female out of cave unless spawning. They in 180 and need much larger aquarium. I ship fish often and have high success rate but will not guarantee a monster like this. I am not desperate to sell. P. M. Me with your price range and if we are both in the same neighborhood I will respond with pictures thanks
Hey let’s work it out I’m really needing that male for sure and ready to buy ASAP!! If u can send pics that will be excellent or text me pics works too

mr cichlid

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2017
I erased your text so can't contact you. Text me if you're still interested in black nasty and gorrilus umbee

Ghettochef

Feeder Fish
Jul 7, 2020
You can’t sale fish if u can’t ship or you don’t send live videos to prove the fish exist, n u send half pics of fish!! Not biting on buying a fish that u can’t send good pics or live video!! And can’t do business with a person who just text but don’t answer to talk on the phone!! Seem like a SCAMMER TO ME!! A lot of that is going around!! Hmmmmmmm????

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store