Black wolf fish

DeathBerserker

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2023
So it seems only one online store has black wolf currently. but I have heard bad hearsay on their fish quality and DOA fish returns. Nor sure if I am allowed to state the store here.

Bsixxx

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2006
Aquascapeonline has a few in stock and so does exotic fish shop.

I've purchased from both and have had nothing but good results as well as many others. Not sure if those are the sites or not.

Reactions: wolffishlover

DeathBerserker

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2023
So not to bash Aqua but after ordering the fish and then 5 days later he said he doesn't have the fish. Disappointing. Does anybody have experience with Exotic Fish Shop?

Bsixxx

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2006
So not to bash Aqua but after ordering the fish and then 5 days later he said he doesn't have the fish. Disappointing. Does anybody have experience with Exotic Fish Shop?
I've bought from him a few times. You can also text and he responds pretty quick.

Fallen_Leaves16

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2021
I've bought from him a couple times, and know others who've also done so. Good communication, inventory is updated frequently, fish sent out seem to be healthy for the most part. However, some of his fish are mislabeled every now and then and sold as a completely different species; usually it isn't anything bad, and seems to be limited to fish that tend to be confused by some (mastacembelids, gymnothorax, auchenipterids, etc; also loricariids, though to a lesser extent). For me, all the fish I ordered were packaged extremely well and arrived in a safe and timely manner; questions were answered through text rather quickly, though communication wasn't established until the package tracking number was created (though I suppose I could've reached out first instead of it being the other way around). Would recommend, decent site.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store