Blood Parrot Question

Galantspeedz

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2017
Isn't it interesting, the biggest was black just now. And when I on the light again, the color got lighter.

I have 4 with humps of different size and 1 without

20190611_234655.jpg

20190611_234629.jpg

20190611_234623.jpg

Romona

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 25, 2018
I've tried selling some of my Africans locally but no luck. I have a yellow lab, blue moorii, strawberry ob and another ob that are aggressive. The lab killed my Star Sapphire and deep water hap. I had to take them out.

Romona

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 25, 2018
I did give them 6. It sounds crazy but they're kinda like a pet that you want to get a good home for.

Reactions: Ms.Maui

Ms.Maui

Feeder Fish
Jun 19, 2019
I did give them 6. It sounds crazy but they're kinda like a pet that you want to get a good home for.
They're not kind of like a pet you want a good home for. They ARE a great pet and part of your heart and you want to make sure they are taken care properly. I recently had to rehome my favorite fish because I needed the space and I was acting like it was my kid LOL telling the new owner every little detail and making sure he's going to an experienced fish keepers (texas cichlid) home. I don't get attatched to all my fish like that but about 80% of them I am very attatched to ❤

Reactions: PearlGirl18

PearlGirl18

Feeder Fish
Oct 12, 2018
He must have been stressed because he has no black today. He tends to keep to himself. The other 2 young parrots follow the bigger one. Thank you!
I would agree as far as possibly stress. I bought three that were blackened in spots like bananas. Within a couple of days it cleared and they were a beautiful orange. I think thy were stressed from shipping to the LFS. They’re fun fish to have.

Reactions: Romona and Ms.Maui

Romona

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 25, 2018
They're not kind of like a pet you want a good home for. They ARE a great pet and part of your heart and you want to make sure they are taken care properly. I recently had to rehome my favorite fish because I needed the space and I was acting like it was my kid LOL telling the new owner every little detail and making sure he's going to an experienced fish keepers (texas cichlid) home. I don't get attatched to all my fish like that but about 80% of them I am very attatched to ❤
Exactly! With a very heavy heart I'm having to rehome both of my tanks due to severe back problems. My other tank have African cichlids.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store