blue dragon flower horn

Sunscream

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2019
Pittsburgh
Good looking FH ya got there but I hate to say that your about 7 years too late for this thread. The likely hood of someone, that was originally part of this thread, to respond would be next to none. But I will say I do like your your lil guy looks. I'm also surprised yours hasn't destroyed those plants yet either. What ever your doing keep it up, it seems to be working at the least.
Yeah that's so funny that this was one of the first things that popped up when I typed in "Blue Dragon Flowerhorn" haha. I was just looking for other fish that looked similar to mine. Thank you for the compliment. He kills everything but the plants. He doesn't seem to mind them that much.

Magnus_Bane

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2020
Canton SD
Yeah that's so funny that this was one of the first things that popped up when I typed in "Blue Dragon Flowerhorn" haha. I was just looking for other fish that looked similar to mine. Thank you for the compliment. He kills everything but the plants. He doesn't seem to mind them that much.
Lol that's a FH for ya. Not many get along well with other fish let alone plants. I know with my 2 girls they both ended up being really nice for some reason. They both have their own tank mate/s. The big one "Big Bertha" has a male Bluegill as her tank mate while her lil sister "Star" has a female kirbensis and a Chinese algae eater as her w tank mates. Anything else I try to put in with either of them just ends up getting killed within a day or 2 so I've kind of given up on adding any more fish to their tanks. As for plants they just shred everything so only fake plants for them lol.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store