MoCo, Maryland
Price
Region
Middle Atlantic Coast
State
Maryland
Pickup or shipping
Pickup only
I have one of these who is looking for a good home. Free, provided you can pick-up (porch pickup, Damascus MD) and you can show me photos of the tank you intend to put it in.

This fish was a "rescue" and the sole survivor of a group of 4 mistakenly shipped to someone as "South American lungfish." They were, unfortunately, placed in a 20-gallon-long and came to me with an assortment of issues. Aside from a slightly dented "beak" the fish is in perfect condition. This would be a good companion fish for relatively peaceful, large, South American cichlids (Oscars, Chocolate Cichlids, Hoplarchus, Uaru, etc.). At this time, the fish is still taking only live foods, but will take red wigglers and other "non-fish" items such as shrimp and aquatic insect larvae. They will eat pretty much anything that fits in their mouth (long and skinny) and I have a package of frozen silversides that I'll happily send it home with.

Rehabbing this fish was a labor of love and it deserves a suitable home. I've had it since early April.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Glws!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store