Brachyplatystoma capapretum new pick up

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
Mmmmmm that’s not good. Was it Neil himself or one of the others
If he told you that he lied big time to you. I have 7 capas from peru imported this year. They came in really small at about 4cm SL in august. We ordered 20 me an a friend of mine. Ive lost one and sold two. My buddy has two left from the 10 he got.

Reactions: thebiggerthebetter

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
If he told you that he lied big time to you. I have 7 capas from peru imported this year. They came in really small at about 4cm SL in august. We ordered 20 me an a friend of mine. Ive lost one and sold two. My buddy has two left from the 10 he got.
Glad to see you back and engaged in cool fishy projects!

It sounds like it is not a lie to Neil, per Rpul's words. Neil doesn't believe there is a difference between a capa and a fila. This is factually wrong of course but there is no intentional and malicious wrongdoing here... at least I don't see it.

Reactions: Fishman Dave

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
Glad to see you back and engaged in cool fishy projects!

It sounds like it is not a lie to Neil, per Rpul's words. Neil doesn't believe there is a difference between a capa and a fila. This is factually wrong of course but there is no intentional and malicious wrongdoing here... at least I don't see it.
Ill send you an pm to update you on what has been going on lately. It been ups and down big time.

But to be on topic josh did id one of mine i sold as capa to be an true fila. And all of mine do look the same to my eye at this moment but they arnt that big yet.

Reactions: Fishman Dave

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store