BRAND NEW AQUAKING POWER FILTER

Status
Not open for further replies.

fwiffo

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 5, 2007
USA
hi- for sale i have a brand new aquaking power filter. the filter belonged to my friend's grandfather who passed away. i helped my buddy clean out his grandparent's house when we stumbled on this in the basement. he gave it to me, but i never had a use for it, prefering my own diy filters. the basement was air conditioned and heated while the filter was kept top shelf, way away from mold, mildew, or anything else. it's amazing! the box has no bar code, lol! but it looks like its in great shape! the motor unit looks clean and fresh, even though one can see inside the pump's motor, there's no rust or anything! the whole filter looks like it never saw water. thats why i call it brand new. instructions are included. these alone are incredible since the paper has'nt yellowed or faded. its white paper, even though the filter itself dates back to maybe the early 90s or the 80s sometime. these filters are known in the aquarium hobby for being able to work for over ten years non stop on average. ive heard online threads of people saying there's go for like 15-20 years. i guess they built machines better in past years. oh and it was all manufactured in islip, ny USA! now that is a testament itself. don't pass this up! i plugged it in and the pump works, haha! does 300 gph.

i took a lot of pictures, so take a look. send me an pm if interested. im asking 60 dollars w/ shipping. thanks for looking! any questions, send me a pm or a reply!! thank you!

DSCF0258.jpg
DSCF0255.jpg
DSCF0256.jpg
DSCF0254.jpg
DSCF0260.jpg

DSCF0258.jpg

DSCF0255.jpg

DSCF0256.jpg

DSCF0254.jpg

DSCF0260.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.