Breeding Caves Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

grottosandfins

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2006
Madison, CT
I have started making aquarium rock caves for cichlid breeding. See www.grottosandfins.com. I’d like to get some real feedback about my caves from you guys who have cichlids. My kribs love them but I’m just one person. I’m looking to send a rock (free, of course) to a member or two of this forum. In return, I only ask for your honest assessment. The rocks are made of cement, have been cured and are pH neutral (7-7.5). They are aquarium-safe. Please e-mail me if you have any concerns. Since (I hope) I will have more than one request, I will wait a couple of weeks and then pull a name out of a hat. I only have a limited number of caves now, so let me know quickly if you are interested. Send your request to me at the e-mail provided below. Don’t forget to include your address and the forum you saw this in. Note that I can only ship within the USA. Thanks!!

I threw some pix in here, but go to my website for more.

Closeup1.jpg

Big rock retouched.JPG

DSCN1577.JPG

DSCN1729.JPG

DSCN1947.JPG

bentank1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2006
Cleveland ohio
grottosandfins said:
I have started making aquarium rock caves for cichlid breeding. See www.grottosandfins.com. I’d like to get some real feedback about my caves from you guys who have cichlids. My kribs love them but I’m just one person. I’m looking to send a rock (free, of course) to a member or two of this forum. In return, I only ask for your honest assessment. The rocks are made of cement, have been cured and are pH neutral (7-7.5). They are aquarium-safe. Please e-mail me if you have any concerns. Since (I hope) I will have more than one request, I will wait a couple of weeks and then pull a name out of a hat. I only have a limited number of caves now, so let me know quickly if you are interested. Send your request to me at the e-mail provided below. Don’t forget to include your address and the forum you saw this in. Note that I can only ship within the USA. Thanks!!

sweeti need one dude

bentank1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2006
Cleveland ohio
grottosandfins said:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store