Breeding red shiners

John2708

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2010
nottinghamshire,uk
Hi guys and girls so iv spawned my group of red shiners and gotten around 400 tiny little babies (videos soon to be on my youtube channel fishshack2708) my question is what do you guys feed such small babies there literally the size of an eyelash around 2 weeks old currently on liquifry no1 but still very small iv got infusoria growing and been using baby brine shrimp but I feel there growth is a little slow this is my first time breeding these guys so I'm not used to there development if anyone has spawned and raised red shiners please let me know thx ?

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Hi guys and girls so iv spawned my group of red shiners and gotten around 400 tiny little babies (videos soon to be on my youtube channel fishshack2708) my question is what do you guys feed such small babies there literally the size of an eyelash around 2 weeks old currently on liquifry no1 but still very small iv got infusoria growing and been using baby brine shrimp but I feel there growth is a little slow this is my first time breeding these guys so I'm not used to there development if anyone has spawned and raised red shiners please let me know thx ?
YankeeJack YankeeJack https://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/threads/rainbow-shiner-spawn-notropsis-chrosomus.735250/

Reactions: Magnus_Bane
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store