Breeding skinks??

MatteoTheEnder22

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2020
Miami
Then don’t get one there because you will run the chance of getting an asian blue tongue hybrid, also the asian species which are the cheapest are notorious for being really difficult too breed that why I’m saying get northerns they maybe more expensive but at the end it will be worth it. Here is a link too site that sells quite a few blueys https://undergroundreptiles.com/shop/baby-northern-blue-tongue-skink/

Reactions: The Masked Shadow

Kelly_Aquatics

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2020
MatteoTheEnder22 MatteoTheEnder22 the Indonesian species are pretty great as long as they are captive bred my ido blue tongue is great and we need more indo breeders in the hobby and I have never heard of a indo hybrid they are definitely not common by any means

KATALEKEEPER

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2020
Brooklyn, Ny
you planning on dropping 2k :ROFL:Skinks are expensive but if your successful you could make your money back quite quickly! I know blue tongue are like 400 alone. Peters are much cheaper. I was looking into getting some. I found them to be like 30 bucks

Kolton13

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2019
you planning on dropping 2k :ROFL:Skinks are expensive but if your successful you could make your money back quite quickly! I know blue tongue are like 400 alone. Peters are much cheaper. I was looking into getting some. I found them to be like 30 bucks
That's the only reason I dropped this idea. blue tongues are not hard to find but are extremely expensive, still may get one but just for fun no breeding or such. I personally have not seen any peters banded at all, and i've been to atleast 50% of PAs fish stores lol. I would love to get one but they are difficult to find, much less a pair.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store