Build of my 1850 g tank

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
Added some fish now. Still milky water thou. Black arowana, rtg arowana, temensis(67-68cm) tsn cat, vulture cat. And bd/ motoro ray

Temensis will be sold later on when my gruoup of 3 cichla intermedia, filamentosum piraiba and silver aro can move out of grow out tanks
Ha. Good luck catching the tem ?. Just get a lure and clip the barbs, and catch it with a reel and rod, will be easiest and fun. Lol

Magnus_andersson

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2020
Sweden
Ha. Good luck catching the tem ?. Just get a lure and clip the barbs, and catch it with a reel and rod, will be easiest and fun. Lol
Haha. Dont think the actual buyer appreciate me reeling and rodding. Dont think its any problem to catch. 2 people,2 nets. In worst case i have to go in with a upper cut?

• Haha
Reactions: Matteus

Magnus_andersson

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2020
Sweden
Really like the floating log. Where did you source that? What type of tree is it?
Well i rather see it sink in near future haha. Not really sure what tree it is. Almost all tree bark where of and no leafs becauce its been dead for long time. But in the area i think it grows maple, elm and linden trees. I think, tree expert as i am?

Dovii kid

Aimara
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2006
Connecticut
Well i rather see it sink in near future haha. Not really sure what tree it is. Almost all tree bark where of and no leafs becauce its been dead for long time. But in the area i think it grows maple, elm and linden trees. I think, tree expert as i am?
Very cool. I think it's cool that it floats. If it were me I'd suspend it once it does decide to sink. ?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store