Bullmastiff Puppy for aquarium/fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

P77

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2005
Ohio
Thanks for the responses people. Do not be misled by this Vitaly character, his knowledge of the breed is obviously flawed, I consider myself somewhat of an expert on the bullmastiff breed and have studied their history, health, and care. I will answer any questions through PM if anyone is interested. As for this individual who is dead set on showing everyone his ignorance, I would hope that some action could be taken in order to keep him from wasting all of our time. I Posted in order to sell my dogs, I happen to love predatory fish, so I figure if anyone is interested in trading for a puppy, it would be a good opportunity to establish a relationship where both parties benefit. All of the people I have bought pygos off of seem to be great people, and most had dogs as well. I have to say I'm disapointed that my first post is attacked by out of spite by someone with no knowledge of the breed in question. These kind of ignorant responses should not be tolerated on the board. This is the kind of person who I would not sell my dogs to at any price. Seems like he has anger issues doesn't it? Anyway thanks again for the respectuful responses and I will keep you updated on the planned breeding. The female is due for her checkup soon.

Vince

Most Wanted
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2005
Illegal
www.wofc.org
DavidW said:
I am a dog maniac....
without wanting to take any position in this thread.....I understand it is very easy to project onto and misread forum posts and be overly judgemental based on very limited information.
To quote Barbara Woodhouse ( a famous now deceased eccentric English trainer of the old school)
" there is no such thing as a bad dog....there are only bad owners"
Mastiffs, while not my favorite breed, can be wonderful companions....or scary as hell, just like any other breed.
Letting go of home bred puppies is one of the hardest things in the world to do....only a sociopath would just let them go to just wherever to simply get rid of them, and I strongly doubt there are any sociopaths here
just my $.02
Wait...there are no sociopaths here?:eek:

redtailfool

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2005
New Jersey
Guys, i edited some posts on this thread. Please keep in mind that this is the buy and sell and derailing is not allowed as per the rules.

If you guys are really concerned about this topic, i highly suggest that you open a topic in the lounge about this matter so everybody can debate on it. ill even put my comments in but let this be a buy and sell thread. Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store