buying fish online

superluke

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2008
oxford uk
hi i live in the uk and my lfs doesn't stock many monster fish and i was wondering if anyone here knows any good reliable websites in the uk that sell fish i am looking for bichirs in paticular

GaViN

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 22, 2008
Devon, (U.K)
trimar aquatics in cornwall is as good as it gets, i have been shopping with them for a long time now and have always found them to be very helpfull in getting most things in for you.
you can order anything for a transport cost of £10 next day delivery uk address.
look them up, good stocklist

Fish Eat Fish

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 24, 2007
Mankato
not located in the uk but I personally like aquascapeonline.com they are a MFK vendor and my ship to the UK

cichlid2006

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2008
Fife - Scotland
go to www.tropicalfishfinder.co.uk then to the tropical fish to your door (TF2YD) part. there is wildwoods and wholesale tropicals.
i have ordered from wildwoods and the fish i recieved were of excellent quality. my GT grew to 6" or so before i gave him away due to possible aggression. he was a beauty. highly recommended. i have never bought from one called dartford aquatics but when they were on TF2YD they had very poor ratings, often 1 or 2 stars out of 5, saying about leaking bags, dead fish, dying fish due to leaking bag destroying the heat pack etc etc. they arent on it now but you can still buy online from them.
there is also atlantis aquatics but they seem pricey to me.
also www.aquaticlifedirect.co.uk, i bought from these when they traded under a different name and was not impressed by the way they packaged the fish, clear plastic with metal ties on the ends to make a bag.
www.cheapfish.co.uk, but if you look at his stock list some are a joke. he has festaes under 2 names and different prices and claims that a luminescant purple/yellow parrot fish is not dyed but natural.
www.directtropicals.co.uk, never bought from him before so i am unsure how his stock is. he does do a starter pack though made of various fish to start a small community.
i also hear good things about monty at Tri-mar. and they have an extensive list of livestock.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store