Can anybody please read the number or letter on my flowerhorn?

swapnilk

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 20, 2010
India
I've read somewhere that the flowerhorn have black marking on his body that is actually not a black marking those are the number or the letters on his body in Chinese.
so I wonder if anyone can read those for me on both side then I'll be very thankful to him!!

here is videos of him and photos!
[right side FH:-

[left side of FH:-

video:-[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H99U7HNB3pA[/YT]

Cookie*

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2010
Northern NJ
mocoloco.com
The black markings read in Chinese, "Wise man does not believe everything he reads". I hope that helps. :)

Sorry for the sarcasm, but I do not see it possible to breed a fish whose pattern is actual letters or numbers meant to be read in Chinese. Gorgeous fish by the way, very beautiful.

• Haha
Reactions: islandguy11

dlobom

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 25, 2010
Costa Rica
Cookie*420;4724396; said:
The black markings read in Chinese, "Wise man does not believe everything he reads". I hope that helps. :)

Sorry for the sarcasm, but I do not see it possible to breed a fish whose pattern is actual letters or numbers meant to be read in Chinese. Gorgeous fish by the way, very beautiful.
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

bob965

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2009
MI
It is possible for fish markings to resemble letters or characters, but it is totally random and usually involves some creative interpretation on the part of the observer. On yours, I only see blotch, blotch, blotch, blotch. Perhaps you have a Morse Code flowerhorn. Still a very nice fish however.

Zander_The_RBP

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2009
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Cookie*420;4724396; said:

LMAO:ROFL:

lol seriously you actualy believed that a flowerhorn could be bred with characters on it's side ?

and Groovylime what do you have against black metal ?

Cookie*

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2010
Northern NJ
mocoloco.com
I didn't mean for my sarcasm to lead to someone belittling you. Stranger things have happened, cloning for instance.

There are fish that are sometimes tattooed as well. I would not encourage supporting that tho, and in my opinion it's animal abuse.

Reactions: AnthonyFish20
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store