Can help to identify this ray?

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
Looks like a classic leo to me. Maybe a 1/8-1/4 BD variant at best. Looks pure. Not BD. Looks a little beat up to be that young. How much they asking?

Galantspeedz

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2017
Looks like a classic leo to me. Maybe a 1/8-1/4 BD variant at best. Looks pure. Not BD. Looks a little beat up to be that young. How much they asking?
he sold to me as BD hybrid. Mentioned is BD + Motoro. Bought at sgd 80 which is about usd 60. Took possession of it 2 nights ago

Very active fella, keep moving along the tank, climbing the walls and disturbing my 10-11" motoro and 1ft bichir....

Has already started eating last night, however seems a bit lost in finding food.... lol

Yes very beat up, he said due to failed comm.... good thing is the ray is active so let's hope for the best

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
Nice looking ray. Top down gives a better pattern view. It's still young. In my experience hybrids can change a whole lot so you might be in for a fun ride :)

Galantspeedz

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2017
do you still think it looks like a classic leo or a hybrid?

If spots really do change, that would be interesting but i be happy as long as it heals and continue to grow healthily

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store