Can we keep flowerhorn with arowana and tinfoil in the community tank?

RajaVino

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 29, 2017
India
I have one SRD, pair of red parrot, HBRTG arowana and Tin foil barb. I have splitted the tank into two partitions and kept them together as SRD and parrots in the one partition and the HBRTG arowana and Tinfoil in the other partition. Yesterday night my arowana jumps into the Flowerhorn partition and swim move with them. Today we have removed the partitions and allow them to be as community tank. Can we allow them to be as community? From morning 5 to 11 Flowerhorn gone to arowana for 3 times bit. Sometimes Flowerhorn goes near to arowana without attacking him. Mostly my SRD is playing with parrots in all over the tank without thinking about the arowana. What I have to do? Can we keep them together as of now?I have seen the Flowerhorn and arowana in the same tank in youtube. Please give ur valuable suggestion

Magnus_Bane

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2020
Canton SD
Personally I would say no they should not be together. 1 if the FH decided to it could easily harass your aro to death or any of the other fish in the tank, same with the parrots. 2 the aro could quite easily eat the FH or any of the other fish in the tank if it so chooses to. Lastly tinfoil Barb's tend to be extremely flighty fish and tend to ram into things when spooked, they could easily scare the aro enough to the point it decides to jump and could possible injure or kill itself.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store