car crash lol

KATALEKEEPER

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2020
Brooklyn, Ny
Survived my first car crash today! We got t-boned on the way to the lake to go fishing. It was just me my dad and my sister and we are fine. Airbags deployed like planned. My dads brand new truck with 1,500 miles on it was not so fortunate. It's totaled and I think my dad now wants to sell it. The guy who hit us is fine too, his car was even worse. He was driving an older car from the 1990's, and that thing's windows, bumper, headlights, mirrors, and the front all got smushed. The airbags deployed for him too. We miraculously crashed literally next to the fire department and police station, and with the force from the car, our car ended up in their driveway lol. Supeeeeerrrr lucky there. Fingers crossed I can milk this situation to get out of homework lol. Hehe. Just kidding!

fishguy1978

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2020
Washington
Glad you are all ok. That's a funny story.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Get to the important stuff.......did you catch anything!!!!

Reactions: dr exum

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
Glad everything is ok!
Sorry about the car and the fishing trip...

Reactions: KATALEKEEPER

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Yikes, glad you are okay. Have seen some grisly stuff on first aid courses, glad this wasn't one of those instances.

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
Holy Frijoles!

It’s a shame about your dad’s truck (and I’m sure it was frightening!) but I wish I’d been there to get it on video, where you skidded into the police driveway. ;)

KATALEKEEPER

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2020
Brooklyn, Ny
Holy Frijoles!

It’s a shame about your dad’s truck (and I’m sure it was frightening!) but I wish I’d been there to get it on video, where you skidded into the police driveway. ;)
Oh we do have a dashboard cam! I’ll see if we can get the footage

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
I saw a train accident. I won’t go into details. I was in a car accident when I was 7. Going 30 mph up the street to my house, and someone pulled out of a driveway. A garbage truck was right in front of it, so it was a blind pull out. We hit it, and it skidded Into the neigbors yard. Scary, but no one was harmed.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store