Carolina Aquatic Expo - May 14

SaburaiAquatics

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2022
Charlotte, NC
www.facebook.com
There is a freshwater/saltwater show in the Charlotte area. Fort Mill, SC is 15 minutes from uptown Charlotte, and the venue is 10 minutes off of I-77.

Come check out this amazing event! Over 40 vendors, a food truck, lots of raffles, and free giveaways!

Follow CAE on Facebook and Instagram

Tickets available at the website below

www.carolinaaquaticexpo.com

PROMO_SOCIAL.png

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
There is a freshwater/saltwater show in the Charlotte area. Fort Mill, SC is 15 minutes from uptown Charlotte, and the venue is 10 minutes off of I-77.

Come check out this amazing event! Over 40 vendors, a food truck, lots of raffles, and free giveaways!

Follow CAE on Facebook and Instagram

Tickets available at the website below

www.carolinaaquaticexpo.com

View attachment 1493749
Welcome
Wow thanks for sharing

Reactions: SaburaiAquatics

SaburaiAquatics

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2022
Charlotte, NC
www.facebook.com
I'm hoping there will be some more oddballs this time around. We have invited a few of the local stores, so it's possible they will be bringing some interesting stuff that smaller vendors might not carry.

Anything in particular you are looking for?

If you're not from Charlotte, it's a great opportunity to visit the local stores. There are a few that have really nice variety. Most notably, Upscale Aquatics. You will need to quarantine fish from them, but that is always advisable anyways.

Cheers!

Fallen_Leaves16

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2021
I'm hoping there will be some more oddballs this time around. We have invited a few of the local stores, so it's possible they will be bringing some interesting stuff that smaller vendors might not carry.

Anything in particular you are looking for?

If you're not from Charlotte, it's a great opportunity to visit the local stores. There are a few that have really nice variety. Most notably, Upscale Aquatics. You will need to quarantine fish from them, but that is always advisable anyways.

Cheers!
Upscale Aquatics is my LFS! And I would really like to see if there'll be any bichirs this time around; I was able to make some room for perhaps one or two upper jaw species. Also; will you have any L014s or L018s available at this expo? Look forward to seeing (and maybe buying from ) you guys there!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store