Catfish for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLANTED

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2005
For those of you who don't know, Ted is one of the finest and most trustworthy guys in the business. We were all very sad to see him go, though we all understood. At any rate, Ted I am so glad to see you back and doing well. I hope everything worked out for you.

jonathan

Reactions: waterlife

PhullTank57

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2005
The Next Level
www.youtube.com
For those of you who don't know, Ted is one of the finest and most trustworthy guys in the business. We were all very sad to see him go, though we all understood. At any rate, Ted I am so glad to see you back and doing well. I hope everything worked out for you.
I concur... after have dealt with Ted, I pretty much stopped going to the local fish stores. Great guy! :thumbsup:

Reactions: waterlife

Vince

Most Wanted
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2005
Illegal
www.wofc.org
I'm gonna wait for what's up next week, also...probably pick up the P. Granulosus...what size is "small"?

waterlife

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
California
Thank you all for your kind words. Trying to move forward anyway...

As for the Granulated Catfish (Pterodoras granulosus) that I have offered here, they currently range from aproximately 5" to 6" at best. Sinaster said recently that he still has one that he got from me a few years ago and he is very pleased with it. He said that it was quite large now in fact. They reach a maximum of 35" long which is no small fish. These are one of the a few larger Doradids that I really like. The other two tank busters are Pseudodoras niger and Megalodoras urunoscopus (irwini). While attaining impressive sizes they really are quite Gentle, hence their name Gentle Giants. They don't bother anyone, making them perfect tankmates for any aquarium.

Get them while they last!

:)

hewhorunswithscissors

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
California
I have an 11" P. granulosas. Great fish... very personable and "cute" and a GREAT cleanup crew. Sucks up an leftover smelt / prawn off the bottom. Very cool fish for the BIG tank.

waterlife

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
California
11" is pretty nice. I will be making an attempt at getting some M. urunoscopus (irwini) in at that size. They can sometimes be hard to ship at jumbo sizes but at a foot long, it shouldn't be a problem at all.

hewhorunswithscissors

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
California
Ted,

awaiting your stocklist of fish that came in last week. I thought you were going to post it?!. I want to finalize my order for the 6x sheatfish but need to add a rainbo wolf and maybe something else. I'm ready to order as soon as you post up that stocklist.

Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store