Catfish poll

johnptc

Feeder Fish
Apr 6, 2005
los angeles
www.fishtankwebcam.com
necrocanis;870063; said:
Here is a list of catfish that I am considering for the monster catfish sticky. I have been slacking on it, but I intend to make up for that with a vengence. I am starting out with pimelodidae. Here is a list of some of my favorites that I would like to include in the sticky. Please vote for which one you would like to see the most. I will leave it open for a month, and I will prioritize them from most votes to the least votes for the order I do the sticky in. Tnx, and also feel free to email me with any pics of the species listed that you would like to see included in the sticky. I know it has kinda run wild for the past couple of months with no new real info per say, but I intend to fix that. Tnx again and let me know what you guys think. Also thinking of trying to do something like a catfish of the month, and the winner would get a hand drawn picture by myself of the catfish that wins. It would be pics of peoples catfish that would get voted on in the catfish section if the mods will approve that for me. I am boiling over with ideas for this section of the site, now I just have to find time to do them all. lol. Oh, and not to brag, but I have been told that I am really decent when it comes to drawing, maybe at the end of it we could do a catfish of the year that would win a hand sculpted statue of the catfish that wins, also done by me lol.

here's your options for the profiles.

1. Aquarunicthys torusus
2. Brachyplatystoma jurense
3. Brachyplatystoma tigrinum
4. Hemisorubim platyrhyncos
5. leiarius longibarbus/ perrunicthys perruno (I intend these two together on purpose.)
6. Leiarius pictus
7. Luciopimelodus pati
8. Pinarampus pirinampu
9. Platynematichtys notatus
10.Platysilurus malarmo
11.Platystomaticthys sturio
12.Sorubim lima
13.Sorubimicthys planiceps
14.Zungaro zungaro

why not make this pole ??? just check the box when you start a new thread

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
I did click it, and filled in all the slots with names and when i posted it, it came out like it is now. Sorry, don't know how to make the poll work right. Something I did wrong maybe? I clicked poll, filled the options, and hit post. lol

HKN

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
3RD PLANET
2. Brachyplatystoma jurense
3. Brachyplatystoma tigrinum

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
So far Jurense and tigrinum are in the lead, on the 20th, I'll give the final results.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store