Catfish with BGK?

Hi! It's my first time owning a monster fish species and I may have got a little too carried away at the fish shop and bought 2 BGK and a catfish (Clarias Batrachus) at once. The bgk and catfish are all around 3 inches.

They were fine for the first few days each doing their own thing but today I realized the bgk has been disturbing the catfish, more of like intruding its personal space every hour or so.. It happened in the day so as usual the catfish was hiding away in an acrylic hideout to rest, however the bgk has been burrowing into the same space (which led to the catfish immediately rushing out and chasing the bgk away) even though there are already acrylic tunnels made for the bgk. I'm currently using a 20L tank with pebbles, it's temporary and yes I know it's insufficient for my beloved fishes but my 2ft tank & sand substrate will be arriving next week so I'm waiting. :)

So now, should I be concerned about the bgk & catfish? I'm not sure whether I should continue with this set up till next week or separate them for the fear of the bgk getting more aggressive towards the catfish.

View attachment 1252516
This is the very first picture I took of them when I first added them into the tank, before I placed the hideouts in. The bgk looks way larger because they're nearer to the camera but the 3 of them are around the same size.

View attachment 1252517
This is a picture of them in their own hideouts. Even though there's one of the bgk seen inside a tunnel in this picture, the other bgk doesn't seem to fancy the tunnel as much and spends more time trying to invade the personal space of the catfish. It looks crowded because they keep pushing their hideouts all over the tank I hear things tumbling round every night so I gave up trying to rearrange them unless they get in the way of the filter intake or the oxygen bubbles.

Woah Woah WOAH. Your fish are NOT going to be ok in there for long at all. A 125 is on the small side for one clarias or one BGK. As they grow the BGKs will fight and the catfish will grow faster and possibly eat them! Oh wait, it's 2019 so this probably already happened...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store